पिंजरा
रौशनी को बुझा दे, वो कोहरा है ये..
काँटों भरा, सर पे सेहरा है ये..
आज़ादियों पे, पहरा है ये..
है सोने का, मगर पिंजरा है ये..
The joy of doing something seems to be disappearing from our workplaces. Majority of us seem to be dragging on, in our jobs. चल रहा है. We try to perform well out of compulsion, competition. Not out of motivation.
We earn, we eat, we drink, we tour, we shop. We work like horses for five days of the week, to enjoy two days of weekend. We work hard for whole year, to enjoy a couple of weeks of holidays. And we wish, the weekend never ends, holiday never ends. We think we are free. But the freedom seems like a leash (पट्टा) tied to a pet dog. The dog is free to go only that far.
We are all under the spell, cast by the world. And we are the world. We have made money, the most important thing in this world.
When I did not have a job, I yearned for one. Now, when I have one, I yearn for happiness, satisfaction, peace. I have traded these in exchange of my job. I was not aware, that it would be a trade-off. The way we have treated money (as the most important thing), has taken away pure joy from our lives. Pure joy is not to be experienced on weekends and holidays. It is to be experienced every moment of our lives. The one who has it, is lucky.
Thanks for reading :)
- सत्यदेव - मेघ
Abhi ka zamaama aisa hai.... All about money. People are earning and yearning for more... It's left to individuals to prioritise things in life. Well expressed thoughts.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThanks :)
DeleteTrue. We need to prioritize.
Those who have turned their passion into profession are the most happy! But most of the time it doesn't happen that way. :)
ReplyDeleteTrue. Both ways is difficult. To like what you do. And to do what you like (switching is not easy)
Delete